Hai everyone, I think the last posts from Technixx gave the information well. Now here I am coming with all gadgets technics which is very useful in the hands of gadgets lovers. The first post of gadgets Technixx is How to remove our Gmail accounts from the android 5.1 and 6.0 which we were added in the device for some personal use.
Why we add Google Gmail Account to Android Device:
Simply we add Gmail account to the android device for the sake of our device security. Yes, it’s correct, mainly we add for security and the other thing is nothing but start to google accounts like Youtube, Drive, Photos, Google+, Google Play Store, Hangouts and more which I don’t have space to write, Just Kidding. Adding Google account to Android device will solve so many problems of Android device. Adding Google Account to android is a very easy process.
How to add Google Account to Android 5.1 and 6.0
- Go to settings on your Android Device
- Then check for the Accounts in Personal
- Then Go to Add Account at the end.
- Simply choose Google and give the user id and password
- Congratulations you have added Google Account
Why we want to remove Gmail Account from Android Device:
It’s very simple matter that we don’t want all accounts in the same device so we want to remove it :p
How to remove Gmail Account from Android Device:
So many people asked me about this removal process because it is different from the previous versions of Android. Now here I am giving you the full details of the removal process.
- Open your Android Mobile and go to settings.
- In settings enter into Accounts which is in personal.
- Open Accounts and then click on Google.
- You will get all the Gmails that you have logged in.
- Select the Gmail that you want to remove and click on it.
- Then simply long press the multitasking button in our mobile.
- Here you will found Sync now and Remove account button.
- Click on Remove Account and get the removal of Google account from the Android device.